Newest, beautiful, single women now added for week of Wednesday, 25 May, 2022 - Tuesday, 31 May, 2022
Your opportunities here are truly worldwide. Explore our site deeply to see how you can realize that!
Your Tour Includes
- Social - One social for every city (All one city tours include 2 socials. Two city tours will include two Socials (one each city;) and three city tours will include three Socials etc.) Socials include unlimited contacts/introductions, personal interpreters hors d'oeuvres, refreshments, champagne.
- Unlimited Introductions from our Hospitality Suite staff during tour dates with women from our database as well as new women who are not yet on the internet. Interpreters available in the Hospitality Suite from 9am to 9pm. Personal interpreters provided free of charge during the social and in the Hospitality Suite. Ongoing Hospitality Service with translators and staff to assist with any logistics, advice, or any needs you may have.
- Hotel accommodations, including free daily breakfast and other amenities.
- Transport from airport, hotel, & all AFA events including Socials where necessary.
- One three-hour guided tour of the first city.
- Hotel area and orientation walking tours of all cities.
- Free 1 month Platinum Membership A $95.00 value!
- Free $50 Express Mail credit, to enhance your correspondence opportunities prior to your trip.
- Free Fiancee Visa Kit (for U.S. residents only) $89.50 value.
Discount and Savings
Early Bird Discount: Choose a specific Ukrainian, Asian or Latin Tour, prepay in full by personal check, cashiers check or money order 90 days in advance and receive a great discount: $300 off your Ukraine Tour, $100 off your Asian or Latin Tour. If paying for your Ukrainian Tour 90 days in advance by credit card, you will still qualify for the "early-bird" discount of $200. Full payment and all tour-associated documents must be in our possession 90 days prior to tour in order to qualify for this discount.
Past Tour Client Discount: If you have attended a previous Singles Tour, you qualify for this discount. Simply list your previous tour city and date of your tour in the "comments box" of this reservation page (see below). You will receive $300 off your subsequent (second, third, etc.) Ukrainian tour, and $100 off your subsequent (second, third, etc.) Asian or Latin tour. Past Ukrainian tour clients can receive $100 off any Asian or Latin tour. Past Asian or Latin tour clients will receive $100 off a Ukrainian tour.
Friend Referral Discount Refer a friend or acquaintance and put money in your pocket. Word-of-mouth advertising is the core method by which our company has built its leader status and we would like to reward you for your patronage and loyalty. Referral discounts are distributed at the time of tour departure and participation. You'll receive a $300 friend referral discount when you both attend a Ukrainian tour and a $100 friend referral discount when you both attend an Asian or Latin tour. Friend referral discounts apply when your referred friends are new clients only.
If you would like to reserve your place on a Singles tour or at a Singles event, please complete the order form listed above. Please remember, we must be in receipt of your initial deposit of $475.00 in order to secure your reservation. The $475.00 non-refundable initial deposit is fully transferable to any other Singles Tour or to a Singles Tour Open Status Your $475.00 tour deposit includes a one month Platinum membership, $50.00 Express Mail credit, and the K-1 Visa Kit (U.S. only, $89.50 value). You will receive over $300.00 in goods and services when you place your initial deposit securing your place on the tour of your choice, or when making an open reservation.
Cancellations and Rescheduling: All cancellations or changes must be in writing.
- Ukrainian Tour Cancellation Policy: A nominal cancellation fee of $750.00 will be incurred in the case of reservations being cancelled from 35 days to 17 days prior to departure, 16 days to 8 days a fee of $1200.00 will be incurred, 7 days or less a fee of $2000.00 will be incurred. The first tour cancellation can be a complimentary rescheduling at no fee if requested prior to 35 days of the tour date. Subsequent cancellations prior to 35 days advance tour departure will incur a $150.00 rescheduling fee.
- Asian or Latin Tour Cancellation Policy: If, for any reason, you are unable to attend your Asian tour and cancel with a minimum of 15 days notice of your scheduled tour date, you will be refunded the entire amount paid, less a nominal $475 non-refundable deposit which can be applied to any future tour. The first tour cancellation is a complimentary rescheduling at no fee. Subsequent cancellations prior to 15 days advance tour departure will incur a $75.00 rescheduling fee. Tour cancellations with less than 15 days notice will incur an additional $450 cancellation fee.
If you are not submitting this form with a credit card please mail your payment to:
- 7320 N Dreamy Draw Drive
- Phoenix, Arizona 85020
- (602) 553-8178
- FAX (602) 468-1119
- Contact Us
If you prefer not to send credit card information by the Internet, please fill out the form and click on "Call in credit card number".
The $475.00 deposit will be subtracted from the balance due for your tour. 50% of the balance is due 45 days prior to departure, and the remaining 50% is due 30 days prior to departure. Any city or return date deviation to the group tour schedule will incur a $200 rescheduling fee, subject to availability. All changes must be submitted in writing at the time of reservation or 45 days prior to ticketing; deviation requests after ticketing will incur additional fees.
You will also have the opportunity to submit a list of specific ladies from your tour city that you would like our staff to invite to the socials on your behalf. This list should be submitted 15 to 30 days prior to departure. Our staff can also assist you to arrange private meetings or to make arrangements to meet specific ladies from outside of the region.
Please Note: For your safety and comfort, we want to inform you that accommodations you may enjoy under the Americans With Disabilities Act in the U.S. normally do not apply and are typically not provided in many of the countries we visit. Hotels may not have ramps, buses may not have secure seating, and most restaurants and places of interest may not be easily accessible to anyone with limited mobility. We have in the past and are more than willing to work with and do our best to accommodate anyone who may have physical challenges, but we recommend speaking to one of our tour coordinators about it prior to placing a deposit for any tour.